Door Levers for Man Doors
Increase your security measures by adding our lockable door lever. Easy to open when unlocked but tough to crack when it's locked. Comes with two keys per lock and fit's most standard doors.
- Door Range 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thickness doors
- Backset 2-3/4 in. Standard, 2-3/8 in., 3-3/4 in.
- Front 2-1/4 in. x 1-1/8 in., adjustable for flat or beveled doors 1/8 in. in 2 in.
- Strike ASA strike standard. "T" and full lip strike available on request.
- Latchbolt 1/2 in. Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL listed.
- Latch and Stick Screws 8-32 X 1 in. FPH dual purpose.
- ANSI Standards Meets or exceeds of BHMA/ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 2(FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- Exposed Trim Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- Keying 6-pin "C" keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock.
- Cylinders & Keyways 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard
- SL00 US26D