Limited warranty coverage.
The Conexwest Limited Warranty applies to new and used ISO shipping containers purchased from Conexwest. During the Warranty Period, Conexwest will repair, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or replace units or parts of a unit at no charge. The unit must prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Unit leakproof guarantee included.
Warranty coverage period.
The Warranty Coverage Period for New ISO shipping containers is 10 years from the date of purchase from Conexwest. Unit leakproof guarantee included.
The Warranty Coverage Period for Used Cargo Worthy ISO shipping containers is 5 years from the date of purchase from Conexwest. Unit leakproof guarantee included.
A New replacement unit or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original New unit or 5 years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Refrigerated container provision:
- 5-year warranty on new machinery and 10 years on new refrigerated container shell
- 30-day warranty on used or refurbished machinery and 5 years on used refrigerated container shell
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that are caused by:
- Conditions not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Malfunctions not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.