Conexwest offers field services for 50 Divisions of the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)'s MasterFormat. We specialize in 18 of those divisions:
- Division 3 - Concrete
- Division 4 - Masonry
- Division 5 - Metals
- Division 6 - Wood, Plastics, and Composites
- Division 7 - Thermal and Moisture Protection
- Division 8 - Openings
- Division 9 - Finishes
- Division 11 - Equipment
- Division 12 - Furnishings
- Division 14 - Conveying Equipment
- Division 16 - Electrical
Facility Services Subgroup:
- Division 21 - Fire Suppression
- Division 22 - Plumbing
- Division 23 - Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning
- Division 25 - Integrated Automation
- Division 26 - Electrical
- Division 27 - Communications
- Division 28 - Electronic Safety and Security
Onsite container repairs.
Conexwest provides onsite container repairs. Our experts travel to your location and repair the container right then and there. Does your container have damages? Is it leaking? Want to modify it? Give us a call to request a quote at (415) 900-1895.
Fabrications at Conexwest begin with you. Work with our custom design team to create unique necessities for your shipping container. We can install windows, vents, HVAC, built-in furniture, and more. We have the equipment, knowledge, and skill to turn ideas into reality. Review our past project gallery here.
ISO shipping container disposal.
Do you have an unwanted shipping container? We can help you recycle it. To request container disposal send us pictures of the unit(s), its location, and any important details to help us evaluate cost of disposal. Free disposal may be available on a case-by-case basis. This service is available in Northern California only.